Followers

Sunday 29 December 2013

Shabby Chic Candles for my Etsy Shop

I'm back again! The Day program I'm attending gave us last week off, hence my increased energy. I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts, since I'll be back at it tomorrow!

I got the idea for these candles ages go, and finally brought this little project to fruition. I like how they turned out. I'm trying something a little different when taking my Etsy pictures. I've noticed successful sellers take great pictures and take the time to put together a pretty scene. Well, here we go! Selling on Etsy is a steep learning curve, that's for sure.

Here are the three candles I'm selling:


Good buy for now folks!
XOXO
Ruth

5 comments:

  1. Ruth, These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Hope your New Year will be the best you've ever had. Hugs, Felma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweets! I'm glad you have you in my corner! Expect some mini gifts fomm me arriving in the sping and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a spring blogger giveaway!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Ruth, I love how your candles turned out. I almost smell rose scent just looking at them! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...