Followers

Thursday 4 October 2012

My guest blog at Simplyfrugal.ca

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be at home with no internet, right? Well, I spent about four hours unpacking and cleaning this morning, and clearing a space for the small table which will be my temporary workstation.
When my poor exhausted husband returned from a friend's house with a larger dining room table (to replace the small table which is becoming my workstation) he wanted to take a break. Since I had nowhere to work on the miniature scene I am making for my mum's birthday, I decided to come to the library and take advantage of the free internet they provide :)

http://www.simplyfrugal.ca/2012/10/how-to-save-money-when-you-follow-a-special-diet-a-guest-post/

Before I sign off, next on my list of blog topics is  to to write a blogging tutorial about how to to remove comment verification and I might as well include how to authorize comments in the same post, since my friend Michelle has asked me how to do it.

Wyrna, I read the comment you left and I know I can help you in regards to your second question and I will look into the first. I want to let all of my followers know that if they have any blog related issues or troubles, don't hesitate to ask about them in a comment. Or you can email me directly by clicking on "View my complete profile" and clicking on the link "contact me". Wyrna, I would like to email you privately to further discuss your questions but I could not find an email address on your blog. So please email me from your email account and we can get sorted out.

I think I will head home pretty soon. I am quite sore from running up and down stairs, lifting boxes, ect.

I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for libraries. It sounds good that you can help. My mail address.
    wyrnak@gmail.com

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...